Bruce Lee became known for a whole world as an actor and martial arts legend, but few people know he was also a poet. One of my favorite quotes from Bruce is that there are limits to what we can achieve and how far we can reach, there are no stops – just plates.
Sometimes, there are some such painting pictures from a different perspective to litter about a little in life. Only that is what I think this time of year needs. After all, it is time for start-up and start-up and what suits you better than to include some really important insights. Find their innerstones, take the time out in the unknown and above all dare to believe in their own inherent ability. Moving at the place where life is most friction-free, but doing it with conscious and active choices.
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
- The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be.
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
- As you think, so shall you become.
- A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
- Real living is living for others.
- To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
Which is your favorite quote? Do you have a saying that you often pick up to motivate yourself in the uphill climbs of life?